Book a Property Valuation


Blacklers Lettings provide a friendly and professional service to find high quality tenants to ensure the best return on your investment.

Blacklers Lettings work in conjunction with Robert Taylor Estate Agents (RTEA) and Ash Residential Property Management (ARPM) our specialist property management arm, in order to provide an efficient specialist residential lettings and property management service.

Blacklers provide market appraisal, marketing advice and carry out any negotiation.

RTEA or ARPM provide all administration and management services once a tenant has been found.

All properties advertised with us will appear on local and national property portals which means that our internet presence is second to none.

We are confident that no matter what your property type, location or price we will find you high quality, fully referenced, tenants within the shortest possible time.

We offer a range of services to match your individual needs, including our Let Only, Rent Collection & Fully Managed Service where we handle all the day to day aspects of letting out your property.

Please call Blacklers Lettings on 0208 907 7701 for any further information or a copy of our Terms and Conditions.

For a free valuation please click here.

We are able to assist you, as the Landlord, in arranging, on your behalf, an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) in accordance with Government regulations.

Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) – This is a compulsory document provided by a Domestic Energy Assessor or Home Inspector (who should be registered or approved) and usually a member of the HIP Code and who has signed up to the Property Codes Compliance Board  (PCCB) LINK.  The EPC gives details of the energy efficiency of the property and will also offer advice on how to improve energy efficiency, cutting emissions and fuel bills. For more information click here.

Once we have found a suitable tenant for your property, we are able to assist you in arranging a Gas Safety Certificate (GSC) in accordance with Government regulations.